Re: Brake Master Cylinder Rebuild Kits?

It is true that you can find a Master Cylinder rebuild kit in an
autoparts store BUT you won't find one for the Delorean. There is a
place called Apple Hydraulics ( www.applehydraulics.com ) that can
resleave your master cylinder if it's pitted with a brass sleave for
$60. If you want a complete rebuild, seals amd all, it will cost the
same as buying a new one from the vendors ($175 for a new one). If
your finances allow you too go for a new one otherwise you will be
searching for a rebuild kit and if it turns out that the cylinder is
pitted inside you'll wind up paying close to the same amount as a
new one you can just drop in. People usually use rebuilders like
Apple Hydraulics for cars that parts are extrememley rare and the
prices are way overboard to buy.

Good luck,
Steve Rubano