What to look for in a DeLorean

Hello one and all.

I am a 23 year old living in Belfast. I hope to purchase my first
DeLorean in the next few months with the help of a loan.

Basically I was wondering what are the particular areas to check on
a DeLorean and generally what advise would you have to a new buyer.

Are there any tell tale signs I should look out for to indicate
problems etc.

my e-mail is willinot@xxxx for anyone who wants to reply
to me directly.