Re: What to look for in a DeLorean

One of the best resources to answer your question is the home page
for this group. Go to www.dmcnews.com , and click on "Technical
Information Library" (or words to that effect), and you will find a
heading for New buyer's guides, and other associated topics. I would
definitely start there. Also, there are many rabid DeLorean owners
in the UK, so I would tie into one of them (in a positive way!) for
more "local assistance". We extend to you an early welcome into this
diverse and varied bunch, and we look forward to hearing about the
car that you find.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1