Re: [DML] blah blah.... lesson learned

This halon thread has been an interesting one and quit edudational for me on
many levels. One particular lesson that comes to mind is the reminder that
not everything that the Army, or government for that matter, teaches is
true. The halon link that was given was quite informative. It was another
reminder that somebody always knows more than you do. On the same token, I
got a good laugh out of the original blah reply (marshmellows rule ;-)),
reminding me that everybody's a comedian at some point. Remember, this is
an open mailing advice collum and not everybody here is an expert, even
though sometimes we think we are in the right (I have also screwed up on the
stainless bolts in the alluminum block. DON'T DO IT!). My thought here is
to give advice when you think you know what you are talking about. Learning
and having fun is what this means to me, so keep the laughs comming.

I have been known to rock the boat a little with things like rim subjects
and preformance upgrades without numbers (sound familiar?). I just love to
hear people talk about their dream they're driving weather they do it for
the numbers, or just love being a mechanic like me. BTW, if you are
searching for rims, try William Kay Wheels:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/3391/
He sells them spesifically for the D, with sets pairing 14-15's, 15-16's,
and 16-17's with lots of styles to choose. Have fun and keep driving
stainless.

-Mike A.
VIN# : still working on that....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews