Re: [DML] Halon-Blah Blah Blah

[Moderator Note: The Halon thread is probably drawing to a close, since another moderator is about to take over and I doubt anyone else would have allowed it to go this far. - Mike Substelny, DML moderating team]

Walt,
See what you started! This was not fun during high school chemistry class and
it's gone down hill from there.
I think I have a solution to the Halon argument thread:

1. Walt invites all DML members to Tampa (at his expense).
2. Walt ignites his car on fire.
3. The pro-Halon group sits in the car and releases the Halon.
4. The rest of us drink beer and watch while roasting marshmallows.

I fully understand that my proposed plan is somewhat flawed, inasmuch as I
understand that many people don't drink alcohol. So, to resolve that issue,
I'll bring bottled water for those nondrinkers to consume. We would have to
instate a rule against pouring the bottled water on the inflamed car, as this
would skew the highly scientific results of the Halon in a DeLorean. For
those who are on diets and can't eat marshmallows, I'd like to know if there
are any sugarfree marshmallow experts in the group? After we all finish our
discussions, research and postings about Halon, marshmallows and Elvis, maybe
we could talk about how to prevent a fire in a Delorean in the first place.
Or even more important issues, like how young is too young to own a DeLorean!
Now THAT was a quality thread! :-)

Anyone up for starting an HML (Halon Mailing List)?

Tongue firmly planted in cheek,
Daniel Deutsch
15779-3356-Orlando