R-134a Conversion -- as a kit?

How many of you folks would be interested in a complete R-134a conversion kit for the DMC? This would include all of the O-rings, fittings, Ester oil, a new orifice tube, can tap, retrofit decals, system pressure tester, vent thermometer, and complete written instructions with illustrations (or possibly on video)?

With optional:
- new drier
- variable orifice valve for improved R-134a performance
- increased capacity condensor for greater cooling under R-134a
- R-134a included (probably cost more to ship than to just get locally though)

The instructions would be based upon Sanden/Sankyo's (the compressor manufacturer) own instructions for retrofitting our systems. You could do it all yourself, or take the whole kit to your favorite trusted mechanic.

If there is great enough interest, I will work up the pricing and assemble the kits. Please drop me a line privately if you are interested at dave.stragand(at)ketchum.com

-Dave Stragand
VIN #05927
http://www.projectvixen.com