No fuel pressure

Hi everybody,
This is my first post to the DML. I also wanted to give my praise to
Ken for a great show in Memphis. I bought my D to restore. I replaced the
fuel pump and harness and installed it into the tank but when I put the tank
back in the car, the pump didn't work. So I took the tank back out and
checked the wires going to the fuel pump and found there was no power to the
pump. I checked it at the fuse box and also found that there was no power at
the fuse for the fuel pump. I checked everything I could think of but have
had no luck. Does anybody have any ideas? Could it be a faulty ground
somewhere?

Adam Sullivan
JVC220@xxxx
# 17087