Re: stalling, power loss, and crazy gagues

Re: stalling, power loss, and crazy gagues

Check all of the vacuum hoses even the ones that are hard to see all
the way in front of the motor.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Louie G <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello list,
> I just got in from driving my D for the first time in a week and
> she is acting up. When I first started it, I noticed it was idling
> extremely low... around 500 RPM. When I went to drive, it had a
> serious lack of power, and would just sputter when I gave it more than
1/4 throttle or so. This got better when I got it out on the highway,
and it ran for a little bit. Unfortunately When I pull up to stop
signs it stalls every time. The voltage gague is going up and down
from 10.6-13.0 (I have a dakota digital dash).

> Just for some background, we replaced several coolent hoses last
weekend on the car... one which was on the left side of the engine
towards the transmission (the others were the ones underneath the car
half under the "belly pan"). We had to replace the voltage regulator
within the last month or so also. I'm thinking maybe I knocked
something loose last weekend while we were changing the hoses. Any
help would be greatly appreciated!

> Louie Golden
> #10115 Sanford, NC

> It's not too late to get your 1/18 scale Diecast DeLorean model! To
order, call 800/USA-DMC1 or visit our online store at
http://www.delorean.com

email@xxxx by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag