Re: stalling, power loss, and crazy gagues

Re: stalling, power loss, and crazy gagues

Louie - Is it possible that you disconnected or disturbed a ground
somewhere during the coolant hose change? There is a major ground
point around one of the transmission brackets. If your ground is
intermittent, this could lead to all manner of bizarre behavior.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Louie G <louie@xxxx> wrote:

> Just for some background, we replaced several coolent hoses last
weekend on the car... one which was on the left side of the engine
towards the transmission (the others were the ones underneath the car
half under the "belly pan"). We had to replace the voltage regulator
within the last month or so also. I'm thinking maybe I knocked
something loose last weekend while we were changing the hoses. Any
help would be greatly appreciated!