Re: [DML] 3 things appeared

You said:
"....my clutch pedal squeaks. Not very often, but occasionally it
> squeaks. Usually after I've been driving for a while............"

If the squeak is coming from inside the car simply spray all the clutch
pedal linkages with WD-40.

You also said:
"> after my car warms up it grinds when shifting into 5th. This
> never happens when the car is cold. ..................

Do you have a stainless steel clutch line; if not you need to install one.
If you do have the stainless line try bleeding the system.

You also said:
"......while it was raining, my car would hesitate a bit when
> accelerating. .........."

Almost all problems related hesitation when raining is an indication that
rain water is entering a high voltage ignition component; i.e.: spark plug,
spark plug wire, distributor cap. Start by insuring that all of you spark
plug boots are sealed properly.

Keep in mind that once high voltage flashover establishes itself on a
particular component (carbon tracking) the flashover will always return to
the same area whenever moisture is present. Replacing the defective
component is the only sure way to correct the problem.

DMC Joe Help Club
DeLorean Web Mall: http://www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/home.html

DeLorean Website Directory www.dmc.tv