built-in fire extinguishers

[MODERATOR NOTE: I hesitate to inject technical criticisms into any subscriber's post, but I've got to caution against installing a HALON system that empties into the passenger compartment. I believe that this could be very, very dangerous! -Moderator Mike Substelny]

I'm thinking about installing a built-in fire extinguisher into my DeLorean,
and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or advice concerning these.
The only ones that I know about I found listed in the SummitRacing.com web
site (as well as their paper catalogue I get snail mail.)

These are a bit pricey ranging from $290 to $463, so I want to be really
sure I buy the right thing the first time. It is basically a big 5 or 10
pound bottle of Halon 1211 that could probably be mounted inside of one of
the engine compartment pontoons. There are two nozzles -- one for the
engine compartment and one for the passenger compartment. It is activated
by a manual pull or push activator. It would be nice to have something that
could operate automatically, but I figure that most car fires happen while
they are being driven. Is the steel or aluminum tubing to be preferred?
Pull-type or push-type activator? A different brand? Or none of the above?

Walt