Lots of e-mails

Hi
I guess I got some of you hooked on the Memphis show.
I never saw it so I couldn't tell you, I was so busy LOL

Anyway there are a number of e-mails that I received asking
about where to register for the next one. (june 10-13 2004)

I think it went something like Pigeon who? or Pigeon what?

and Smoky where?

Well I assure you this will be another great show.

The Hotel is Smoky Shadows in Pigeon Forge Tennessee.
here is the web page

http://www.smokyshadows.com/

and yes you can register just tell them you are with the DeLorean Car Show

Rooms are $59, $119 and $159 I believe.

We will be adding this to the DeLorean Car Show Web page as soon as we can

I'm still tired :-)

thanks

Ken