Re: [DML] Memphis Sunstar contest

To Ian and list,

Pictures of my modified Sunstar model will be on my web-site throughout the
next few weeks as my updates trickle in. Expect big things from the updates
to my site, and my sister site, Rich's Projects. As usual, there will be a
lot of video interviews and high quality pictures. I was able to ride in
the Hovercraft DeLorean, and there will be video of that as well.

In regards to my sunstar model, I modified it to reflect my car. I made
black headlight covers, carpeted the floor and parcel shelf, and painted the
seats and coin holder black. Unfortunately, the competition at the show was
lacking, the only other entry was a car that didn't seem to have any
modifications. I am sure there are others out there that have done a lot
more to there models, but none seemed to be at the show. Next time I plan
to make a few wild ones. :)

Ken put on a hell of a show, and I think everyone had a lot of fun. Hope to
see everyone there in 2004!

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com