Re: Memphis Sunstar contest (show photos and video)

Re: Memphis Sunstar contest (show photos and video)

Ian and List,

I'm sure Tamir will be posting photos of his "award winning" model
in an update to his site very soon. I saw it for the first time at
one of the Delorean Midwest Connection functions and it was the first
(and still the best) custom SunStar model I have seen (in person).
As far as the details about Tamir's customized SunStar model, you do
not need to look much further than photos of his car.

>From our last conversation on the trip home from Memphis, Tamir said
he plans on a few "major" updates to both his website and my projects
website, including photos and videos from Memphis. I'm sure he has
enough material for several updates throughout the summer months.

Tamir has been busy with finals and graduation, but he assures me that
he will be posting the progress photos of the two new projects that
were seen in public (and in action) for the first time, in Memphis.
Both the Delorean Convertible (or Roadster, for now - thanks Dave S.)
and the Delorean Hover Conversion are about 80% complete. Although
both were not completed, I could not wait until 2004 to show them.

D Rex's Debut at it's first all Delorean event was great and I thank
all of you who took the time to stop by with praise and encouragement
with all of my current Delorean projects. There are several more
Delorean projects to come, so check the websites often for progress,
www.entermyworld.com and www.entermyworld.com/rich.

Later,
Rich W.