Memphis AC problem

Ken,
I had a great time in Memphis. The Caravan down with 17 DeLoreans was
pretty amazing. Martys car was my favorite. It was quite modified yet still
looked like it could have come out of the factory that way. Nice work!
Everything was fine until my AC drain line got plugged up(again). When
I came home I removed both seats and carpet sections before it started to get
musty in there. I can unclog the drain with compressed air but then it
clogs back up within and hour. I talked to Don Steger in Memphis and he said
that it can be fixed without removing the entire box. He said to buy a 2
inch hole cutter and cut out a hole in the bottom of the evap box so you can
reach in and remove all of the junk. I think I might do this tomorrow but
before I start I need to know where I should drill this 2" hole... I don't
want to cut anything inside the box. Has anyone on the list performed this
operation? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave Phelps
6286-IN2TIME