Re: [DML] Financing a delorean-Question to all

Re: [DML] Financing a delorean-Question to all

Hi Paul,
I got a bank loan to pay for my DeLorean.Like you i
was just dying to get one and couldn't wait.But if you
do that you really need to know your finances.You need
to make sure you have enough to cover any payments as
well as any maintanence issues with the car because
things do break on the car and you need to have funds
to cover yourself.
Be careful of EBAY cars.Don't rush in and buy the
first one you see.Bide your time and buy the best one
you can.It may cost you more but will save you money
in the long run
I think if your confident you can meet the costs of
the loan and maintaining the car i say go for it.If
not save up an wait till you have enough to buy it
outright.
Cheers,
Andrew Prentis
VIN 2883