Need picture of DMC Plate

Hello all,

I'm in the middle of creating a Graceland Car Show license plate
collage of every DeLorean. At the current time, I'm only missing one plate.
If the owner of Texas plate number M48 ZFS, please contact me off list, or
email me a picture of your plate so I can continue to create this
collage/index of all DeLorean's attending Graceland.

Thanks,
Steven Lawrence
vipertv@xxxx
VIN# - Not yet...