Water Leaks

My souvenir of Memphis was a reminder of my continued inability to
find the water leak that bugs me every time I drive in the rain (i.e.
every car show). It doesn't happen all the time. Going INTO Memphis -
no leaks. Coming out - after about 1/2 hour in the rain, I get a drip
that seems to come from the left knee pad and lands on my left shin.
Only when slowing down, (like it collects in the knee pad and then
falls out on deceleration).

When I got home a ran a hose all around the area - nothing. I
suspected the hood stop/wiper opening, but upon further investigation
those are in the wrong place for where I'm getting wet. It seems to
me that to collect in the knee pad it would HAVE to be coming in
through the door seal.

Any ideas? Inner door seals are new (it was a LOT worse with the old
ones). Outers are original but in decent shape.

Dave Swingle