Re: [DML] Mileage on a Delorean - does it matter?

Re: [DML] Mileage on a Delorean - does it matter?

Mike:

Let's think about this for a bit. You bought a
beautiful car & now you can't drive it because it has
low mileage and are afraid to add the miles on it.
Why???? What did the 1st owner pay for the car brand
new? What did you pay for it when you got it? Did he
make a ton of money? Do you think you will make a ton
of money when you sell the car before you die? Is
your life worth wasting away while your Delorean hides
inside the garage taking up space?? GO ENJOY THE CAR
WITH YOUR WIFE, YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR FAMILY!!! Let
the world see what you got and let them drool. (Not
on the car please)

You have the opportunity of a lifetime to drive a
really cool car. DO IT!!!!

But if you want to drive a slightly used Delorean, we
can swap cars. I have one that has over 120k miles, 5
speed and it's drivable. Give me yours and I'll give
you mine and I'll add the mileage for you.

Richard
Danville, Ca

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]