Memphis

Leaving solo from Canada in 2 hours for Memphis with a nervous stomach!

Is the radiator bled enough and will it function okay? Clutch okay? Wipers?
The exhaust manifold on the driver's side is noisy when cold - hope it holds
up. Long drive. I should know all the words to every Sinatra song by the
time I get there!

I'm taking a limited quantity of custom printed acrylic cups, just for this
meet. They look great, dishwasher safe - top rack. Holds a full beer. Will
sell them at a very reasonable price.

Look for "18 AGIN" - Ontario plates - should be easy to find - it's a
stainless steel car!

Drive "the dream", carefully ......(as my Mom would say)

Marvin Stein
#17707
Printed Drinkware Company
924 Dundas Street