Re: [DML] New DeLorean Parts and vendors (SS frames)

Re: [DML] New DeLorean Parts and vendors (SS frames)

In a message dated 6/11/02 10:48:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
rich@xxxx writes:

> First, Pearce Design has sold at least 4 SS frames in the last year.
> (I know this for a fact since I purchased 2 of the frames myself)
>

> Pearce Design makes an extremely high quality product. Re-design and
> improvements on the original Delorean frame design has resulted in a
> product that brings the Delorean automobile up to a new level.

List, I have to agree with Rich on this 100%. The last time I was in
Chicago I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with Bryan Pearce and his
Dad out in their workshop looking over the SS frames and other parts they are
making. The design and engineering time that has gone into these parts is
incredible and the workmanship that Bryan and his Dad perform on these parts
is fantastic. 1st class - top quality all the way. I have a whole new respect
for the work involved in producing the Delorean frame in stainless steel.
When it comes to working with stainless, these guys are true craftsmen and
they possess both the knowledge and the skills to do it right. When in
Memphis, make sure you look at the stainless frame they have on display and
when you look, look closely at the workmanship that has gone into it.
Extremely nice work guys !

Marty