Hi Toby

I did not check the archives, but I do remember Joe stating that (Joe?). Will you have your TABs at Memphis? My position is simply based on having a low mileage car with suspension components in 99% condition. My TABs are not rusty, nor bent, and are torqued properly. I DO want a set of your bolts, but other things are coming first on my car money-wise :-)

Martin

tmpintnl wrote:

Martin and List - I appreciate the contributions that DMC Joe has made to the support for the DeLorean. However, if the "quote" below is true, I must disagree. I have personally changed many bolts that were bent (and broken) on cars that had been properly maintained in terms of the TAB's. My car, for instance, got a good visual check and torque check at every tech session (2 ~ 3 times per year). Mine broke 'out of the blue' at one of those tech sessions.

<snip>