Re: Decision has been made: Supercharger

Re: Decision has been made: Supercharger

The latest thing is now to use an ELECTRIC blower. It doesn't need
fancy bracketry or exotic custom exhaust plumbing. Some racers have
modified leaf blowers but there are venders out there that can supply
you with units. No turbo lag and full boost at idle! Use blow-off
valves and be careful over 6 lbs boost.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757