Decision has been made: Supercharger

I am determined to install a supercharger on my D. I have not found
any information other than a picture of a D with a charger and some
rough power stats.

If anyone has any information that may assist me in this project,
please let me know. I aim to accomplish this for around $1500-2500.

I am going to start searching for the right unit and once found,
fabricate necessary brackets and plumbing, and bolt it up. I will of
course check fuel requirements and make adjustments as necessary, and
I will keep it 6-7 lbs or under, running high-octane fuel. Maybe a
little bit of H2O injection too...

I will be more than happy to share everything about the project with
those that may want to follow.

Wish me luck!
Mark