Re: [DML] E-Gremlin, door locks and window

Re: [DML] E-Gremlin, door locks and window

It is a wise decision to disconnect your door lock module: see my writing at
http://www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/doorlock.html

The problem you are describing may be "ground fault" related. Inspect the
battery ground connection at the RR trailing arm bushing and the electrical
compartment ground connection located at the top of the RR frame section
located just below the coil cover.

DMC Joe http://www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/dmcjoe.html
Memphis Updates: http://www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/home.html
Tech Information, DMC Joe Help Club, & Store
See You In Memphis!
http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore
DeLorean Website Directory www.dmc.tv