E-Gremlin, door locks and window

I was trying to help a friend last night with a electrical gremlin, We had no luck..

1. rolls down the driver window, the doors unlock and the lights on the ACpanel go dim.
2. unlocks the door, the windows slides down a very small amount.

With that, I thought there may be a common ground between the window motor and door lock solenoid that is loose, so they were running in series.. butsome testing revealed:

A. When the door is unlocked, the fuel pump runs for a few seconds (like when you first turn the ignition on) even with the fuel pump relay REMOVED.
B. With the door lock module disconnected, The driver side door unlocks (only) when the drivers window is put down.

It seems obvious to me there is some sort of short between these 2 circuits, but Looking at the wire diagram the harness that goes from the lock solenoid to the lock controller has no other connections in between. Is there something missing from the diagram?

All suggestions welcome, but for now I left the door lock module disconnected and the solenoid in the driver door disconnected.

Thanks