Re: >85mph Speedo

You didn't look everywhere. All you had to do was call one of the
Delorean parts venders and they will help you out. I believe some have
the speedo all done and some sell a decal that you apply and you have
to have a speedo shop recalibrate your speedo to the decal. It is not
too hard to do if you can stand on your head and remove and replace
the binnacle.
David Teitelbuam
vin 10757