Interior and coolant question

Hello all... been a while since I have been on the list...

What is the best recommended "care" product for the interior of the
Delorean? I have been using Eagle-One Tire Care "wet Look" but was
told it will probably dry out my seats... I have also heard bad
things about armor-all

second: my AC works great, but the center vents do not work... I
can fill a tiny bit of air... but not a lot... yet it pours out the
door vents... any ideas?

third: I have a small coolant leak in the FRONT of the car... it
only leaks after the car warms up... otherwise it's fine... I have
looked and look, and cannot pinpoint where it's coming from....
since it only does it when it's warm... is there a section on the
radiator that is an overflow?

I was trying to see how to remove the radiator but I am no
mechanic... I am thinking about buying the whole coolant kit from
DMC houston...

any help appreciated... and thanks!

Mike
855