Re: Interior and coolant question

Hello Mike,

The answer to your first question is very debatable, wether you
should use some sort of silicone based product or not. What i use,
and is a little hard to come by, is made by Liquid Glass, it's
called Connisuerrs (spelled wrong, sorry) Choice. It is a blend of
synthetic silicones and the natrual mink oil. It gives the car
interior a nice semi gloss look that is very nice to touch as well.
Since you used protectant that was totaly wrong, you will need to
by Liquid Glasses leather and vinyl cleaner (blue spray bottle).
Spray this on first and spend a day with a tooth brush lightly
taking it to all the cars interior surfaces in a circular motion
will make it look like brand new, i promise.

For your air conditioning, the little adjustment spindles on each
side of the middle vent controls how much air comes out of them.
Try an adjust them, if not the hoses may be knocked off if someone
had to get into the center console.

On your coolant leak issue, this is not matter to really screw
around with my friend. Jack your car up a little on the front,
removed your wheels and start the car up (even better if you had
access to a preasure tester) to let the preasure build. Most likely
it is comminbg from a hose, or the radiator. Also check the air
bleeder hoses for cracking on the plastic or alminum. In any case
if you have the orgional hoses, buy the hose kit from grady and
have them all replaced along with a good collant flush, description
on how to do this is int he dmcnew tech section. While your at it
replace your thermostat too.

Good luck,

- Shain
#10140