DeLoreans in the Decatur, AL Area!

Hi Group,

I found out recently from a friend (who works at Food
World) about another DeLorean in my area. My friend
said the guy bought his car in Las Vegas.

If anyone knows this guy, of if the owner is on the list, contact
me!

So far I have tracked down about 10 DeLoreans that at some
point have occupied or do reside in the Decatur region of Alabama!

Not bad, eh?

Later Guys,
Robert Greenhaw

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!