DeLorean for sale Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:43:58 -0400

DeLorean for sale Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:43:58 -0400

Hello all!
I need to sell my DeLorean. It is a November '81 model, with power antenna
in the back, gray interior, stainless exterior and automatic transmission. I
have invested over $10.000 in the car over the last two years. Things that I
replaced are: engine (about 25k miles on it), complete new transmission
including the governor (about 1500 miles on it), entire fuel system (all
lines, accumulator, pump, filter), entire cooling system (hoses, radiator),
entire electrical system in the engine compartment, new Yokohama tires, and
lots of other things I can't remember of at the moment.
Everything works on the car including all the gauges and lights. The A/C
compressor has been rebuilt and the system has been converted to R-134a. I
blows cold air. The car runs perfectly and starts right up. It runs nice and
cool even in heavy stop-and-go Florida traffic.
Things that are wrong with the car: rear speakers will need to be replaced -
I'm including a new set of Pioneers, driver's side widow works but makes
noise if you hold the button too long while closing, the dash is cracked and
discolored from Florida sun but is covered with a custom fit dash mat, there
is some cracking in the seats.
The car has just over 56k miles on it and at the moment it is my only car.
It is located in Clearwater, FL. I can arrange shipping to anywhere in the
world or you can fly in and drive it home. The price is $17,500
The reason why I have to sell the car is that I'm moving to Europe and it
will be way to expensive to take it with me.
If interested my email is: tomciodmc(AT)poczta.onet.pl, my home phone (727)
723-7363, or you can talk to me in Memphis. I will not be driving my
DeLorean to the show, but I will be able to answer all your questions.
Pictures available by request.

Tom Niemczewski
tomciodmc@xxxx
vin 06298 (FOR SALE)

PS. I tried posting to the BuyNSell section on the DMC News web site, but it
seems that my ad never made it.