Re: Stripping....A DELOREAN (What were YOU thinking?)

Re: Stripping....A DELOREAN (What were YOU thinking?)

Be careful before deciding to go back to S/S. It could be the case
that one of the panels was damaged and after repairing it the shop
painted the whole car. Expect to regrain the car. An unpainted
Delorean is worth more than a badly painted Delorean mainly because of
the bad job and the uncertainty of the condition of all of the S/S
panels. The value is also greatly affected by the mechanical condition
and the cosmetic appeal of the interior.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "tp8534" <mpolans@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I've had a few very serious bites on my car. It's VIN #10365,
> 1982 gray 5-speed. Mechanically it's really nice, drives solid, all
> leather was redone in 1997, many new parts done professionally by
Dan
> RC30 and P.J. Grady DeLorean. Here's the problem: it's painted
white.