RE: [DML] Engine Numbers

Based on the theory we are discussing, your car would have come off the line in early 81. It probably went for it's RHD conversion and was completed in May 82. 579 is a low number engine, and (based on the cars I have looked at) I would not expect to see it in a May 82 build car.

The frame number is welded to a plate in the rear driver side corner. You can see it from under the car looking up at the frame. It is probably dirty, so bring a rag!

<SNIP>