[DML] Re: Re: Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

[DML] Re: Re: Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

Re: More power <grunt grunt grunt>

In my own quest, heard from fellow whose friend fried a DMC
transmission (automatic) @ 300 HP. Just a word of warning ...

BTW: am located in obscure border county of southeast North Carolina.
That's a long way from Houston or California.

Is also true I don't even have the car yet -- could be tying myself
into knots over a project that never materializes (unless someone in
this group knows whereabouts of an engine-less DeLorean within
trailering distance of an obscure border county in southeast North
Carolina).

Re: my original question -- responses have been quick and informative.
DMC enthusiasts are to be complimented.

Bill.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxx> wrote:
> If your goal in engine swapping to reliability, stick with stock.
Find yourself a good import mechanic. Check your area for people
familiar with Volvo, Volkswagen, or Porsche. They should be able to
help you with most problems.

> I am not sure where you are, but you also have the option of having
the car transported to one of the well knows DMC service centers. You
can also do all the work yourself (with assistance from the
professionals, and list members).