[DML] Rear Shocks

The following are cross ref's I've found for rear shocks on the Delorean.
With all, a custom collar has to be fabricated by you or your local machine
shop which clamps around the lower shock body, to support the lower coil
spring seat, ala the Mid States design. It's then adjustable for ride height.

These are Rear Shocks
94049 NAPA gas charged Deluxe
94013 NAPA gas charged Deluxe
94004 NAPA gas charged Deluxe
5803 NAPA Sensa-Trac
Monroe-Matic Plus 31125

Some Cross Ref Applications are as follows:
American Motors-Javelin, AMX 1968-1974, Rear All
American Motors Concord, Spirit and AMX 1978-1983, rear All
Cheverolet Full Sized 1949-1957 ,Rear All
Chevrolet Camaro all with multi-leaf rear springs inc. Z-28, 1968-1969 All
Chevrolet Corvette 1953-1962, Rear All
Ford Full Size 1965-1970, Rear All
Ford Custom &Custom 500 1971-1982, Rear All
Mercury Full Size 1965-1970, Rear All
Mercury Marquis 1971-1982, Rear All
Mercury Moneterey 1971-1982, Rear All
Oldsmobile Cutlass, Cutlass Supreme, F-85 Station Wagon
1968-1972 Rear All
Nissan 410 & 411 Bluebird 1964-1966
Nissan 510 Passenger car Rear 1969-1973
Nissan 710 Passenger car Rear 1974-1977
Nissan 2000 Passenger car (Except Roadster) Rear 1967-1971

I have seen and used the Napa 94004. They are dimensionally correct,
inexpensive and offer a much smoother ride than stock Girlings. The above
applications came from an AMC club website. If using something other than the
94004, be sure to confirm their accuracy.

Jim 6147