RE: [DML] Re: Re: Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

RE: [DML] Re: Re: Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

If your goal in engine swapping to reliability, stick with stock. Find yourself a good import mechanic. Check your area for people familiar with Volvo, Volkswagen, or Porsche. They should be able to help you with most problems.

I am not sure where you are, but you also have the option of having the cartransported to one of the well knows DMC service centers. You can also doall the work yourself (with assistance from the professionals, and list members).

My recommendation is to purchase a car with a known history. Someone active in your local club, or the DML. You could also call some of the service centers and see if they have any cars (or customers with cars) for sale.

A properly cared for DeLorean should be quite reliable. If anything, the engine will be the least of your problems.

... and this is coming from a guy who is currently working on a conversion!But I want MORE POWER <grunt grunt grunt>