Re: [DML] How do you keep your engine clean???

Re: [DML] How do you keep your engine clean???

In a message dated 6/2/02 10:12:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
foxmul@xxxx writes:

> Where did you get your engine steamcleaned? No one will do it in NJ for
> fear of EPA guidelines.
>
> Joseph

Joseph,

i had the engine steamcleaned at an auto auction broker. the place was
called Tri-State Auction. they clean cars that have been repossessed or
whatever and then sell them on the block. i heard of them from a customer at
work. they only charged $65 and did a hell of a job. i don't see why
steamcleaning is such a big deal. all the dealerships do it before they sell
a used car too!

as for water entering the plug wells, i cautioned the guy about it and he
understood the problem. also my ignition wires were only about a month old.
no problems!

good luck,
Andy

Soma576@xxxx