Driving From Orlando to Memphis

I am trailering one of my Deloreans from Orlando to Memphis on Wednesday
Morning the 12th. We have an Excursion with plenty of comfortable room if
anyone would like a ride, or to caravan to the Memphis show. Our intent is to
overnight around Atlanta Wednesday night. I'll have a good supply of hand
tools with us in case anyone's D has a problem along the way. If anyone in FL
or Atlanta are interested, please email me privately.

Everyone have a safe trip to Memphis and I look forward to seing you there!

Daniel Deutsch-Orlando
3356 & 15779