RE: [DML] Road Noise - the "hole"

Driving #1860 around today with no center console installed, there are 2 very small holes where the fuel lines pass through. I would not call the access holes, I cant fit my hand though them.

Also look at the parts manual 2:1:0, I'd like to see a photo of a car without these holes... how do the lines pass though the body to get to the accumulator?

Paul, your #6463. I wonder if this was a change that was made in late 81??Next time I have the console out of #6068 I'll check that one too.

Or, maybe the confusion is what each of us are looking for?