Lotus/DMC suspension x-ref's

In my quest of designing a new heavy duty front sway bar for our cars, I
have learned of some cross-references. This also gives me a lead on why the
D's front sway bar has a mysterious downward bend that serves no purpose.
Before I suspected that this was a mistake. (If the downward bend were
rotated 90 degrees inward then on sharp turns the bar might have more room
clear the wheel.) But actually it is a copy of a Lotus part. And in the
Lotus application there could be some obstruction that requires this bend to
clear. Can anyone tell me what model & year Lotus that this jives with?

Front sway bar (anti-roll bar) for DeLorean part # 100233
crosses with Lotus part # M78C0021

Anti-roll bar mount DeLorean part # 100774
crosses with Lotus part # M78C0046

Spacer anti-roll bar clamp DeLorean part # 106960
crosses with Lotus part # M78C0131

Front snubber washer ~ anti-roll bar bushing DeLorean part # 101289
crosses with Lotus part # M78C0076

Rear snubber washer ~ anti-roll bar bushing DeLorean part # 101591
crosses with Lotus part # M78C0093

Walt Tampa, FL