Cooper Cobra G/T Tires.

My Yokohama's were running fine until a nail decided to puncture the
sidewall. No where that I looked was a able to find a new pair of
AVS's for the rears, so I decided on buying a full new set of tires.
Based upon size requirements, a reccomendation from a friend who has
used them on other cars, and my pocketbook since I also needed other
parts as well, I decided to go with the Cooper Cobra G/T's. While I
have yet to fully put them thru all of my driving conditions, I must
say that they are great tires! They ride MUCH quieter than my
previous Yoko's, they have a softer ride, and they give a much more
nimble feeling to the car. Bumps in the road are not as harsh, and
what little cornering I have done has been stable. Ever since I owned
the car, I thought that the shocks were going bad. It just turns out
that it was the tires. On gravel, the tires keep a good grip, but the
real test will be when the next rain comes.

So far though, the Cooper Cobra G/T's appear to be a fairly nice
tire, if not an excellent one so far.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"