need plate from a wrecked door

Scrambling to get my car ready for Memphis, I need a part that doesn't even
have a part number. This is the metal plate that goes inside the top of the
door that the hinge bolts onto. To get this plate out is not easy because
it requires cutting the door open. So obviously this part needs to come
from a wrecked door. I think I can get mine out by drilling a hole between
the bolt holes and bending a stainless tab out of the way. Then the plate
should fall out. Each door should have two of these plates, front & back,
and they all should be the same. I only need one. If anyone has one
available, please e-mail me directly (off list). I will need this mailed
Priority Mail, and I need it soon. Otherwise I'll have the stripped out
threads on mine welded, drilled & re-tapped.

Walt Tampa, FL