Re: upper RR screen

Kevin

I had the same problem with my screen being broken and Houston not
having one.

Although I did not make any to offer, I have an idea that may work
for you. I found a local race car builder who fabricates a lot of
his race car body panels out of aluminum. I took him my warped,
broken piece and he was easily able to fabricate a replacement. Now
it did not look 100% original but it worked out great. You could
probably go to anyone who does metal work and get this done. Cost me
$50.00

Just a suggestion.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone reproduced the upper RR screen that holds the T-panel
down?

> Mine isn't broken, it's just twisted and warped awful in the heat.
I called