Legend Turbo Charged Engines

I consider myself pretty well versed as far as Deloreans go...i have
researched this car for 4 years or so...and know about 502...and
remember seeing a Legend engine at Delorean 0ne's first page of their
catalog once....its been rcently brought to my attention that there
were more engines made and that they are out there in the private
sector, can anyone comment on this? is this true? and what would they
be worth? in or out of car....thanx

Harry