A funny thing about parking...

To all:

Yesterday, there was an Arts & Wind Festival in San Ramon, Ca. My
wife and I just wanted to see some of the events and then go shopping
at the local store for groceries. Just getting there was a pain.
Cars everywhere!!! No parking anywhere!!! As we were searching
around for a parking space, a couple ran up to us and yelled
out, "WHAT A COOL CAR!!! Let's make a deal. I'll give you my
parking space if you let me look inside your car."

Can't go wrong with that deal. We spent about 10 minutes just
talking about the car itself. So if ever you plan to go to a popular
event and parking might be problem, bring the Delorean and just smile
and wave at everyone. You'll be guaranteed a parking spot without
even asking.

Richard