RE; Auto trans gov/computer *** The Rich'O'Shift is comming ***

RE; Auto trans gov/computer *** The Rich'O'Shift is comming ***

I know that a certain person in the UK is in the final stages of
developing a new GC unit which he is hopefully going to have ready
for the Memphis show. I am in need of a new GC as well but I have
seen his work before and he knows his stuff.

I have cunningly code named it the Rich'O'Shift though I very much
doubt this name will catch on :-)

I would much rather have a new beefed up version at a better price
than buy OEM which could suffer the same fate.

I know that for now he is making it so it will fit in the same
location as the original and work in the same way with a much
greater resistance to voltage spikes and temperature fluctuations

I also heard him muttering about the possibility of a sports mode
button which would change the shift pattern like in a modern day
automatic, and even tip-tronic controls to shift from the steering
wheel.