Re: a couple of questions

First have the battery tested to see if it is still good. Next make
sure the door and courtesy lights go out when the doors are closed.
Check the engine light and the bonnet light too. Many owners use a
battery master switch when they aren't using the car for a while but
the car should not go dead in a couple of weeks unless something is
wrong. Also check the lighter for sticking or any coins inside. On
startup the cold start valve dumps a lot of fuel for a short time to
warm-up the motor so unless it is for a long time (over 1 min) it is
OK.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757