odd question

I was delighted to see someone else asking a question that I thought was too
strange to ask - how to move the steering wheel forward and back. I also
have had DeLoreans for over 15 years and had no idea the wheel moved in
those directions. When I get home, I'm going to try it out!
Marv.
# 17707

Marvin Stein
Printed Drinkware Company