[DML] Re: Clunk (not TAB or axles)

I remember that there was a discussion about this late last year.
DMCVegas at that time had kindly listed the location of all of the
body bolts. Check out post number 20574. It's all there!

That said, I took the opportunity last night to tighten the 4 easy
ones. It seems I need to do that every 6 months or so. To get to the
two in front, simply open the trunk, and remove the carpet. You will
see two 17mm bolts resessed on either side of the spare tire. In the
rear, one is directly underneath the coil cover. You will need to
remove the cover to gain access. The fourth bolt is on the far left
(drivers side) towards the rear of the engine compartment (front of
the car) It doubles duty by holding down a stabalizing bar. It should
be just about the only 17 mm bolt in the vicinity.

Jeff Angwin
VIN 3034