Many thanks-- was (nervous disposition)

Hey all I didn't plug anybody but I should have.
It's 100 % true. Bob Miller came up all the way from North Carolina
and sold me an excellent passenger side door and he gave me the
fiberglass donor part (the one with the latch part on the front side
that was wrecked). He helped me install the door and has been there
offering great advice and parts whenever I needed it. For anyone
that is near him, feel free to give him a call. He was the one
who "treated" my car (just like an ambulance EMT treats an accident
victim) and got my car running so I could have her transported to and
from PJ Grady and Specialized Auto Repair in Chatham, NJ. He has
many hard to find parts but be prepared to pay Fair market value for
them as Bob needs to pay his mortgage like the rest of us. He is
definitely my #1 Delorean guy. His prices are better than most
vendors and he sold me an upgraded alternator with excellent
instructions too. Thanks BOB.

Remember Bob Miller & Sons Automotive in North Carolina.

Thanks to anyone else I may have forgotten.
Joseph Molino